Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday morning

No, not all of our Saturday mornings are like this. This one (from the pictures, at least) seems so calm, quiet, and storybook-like. Usually, they're just the opposite :) But, here are some pictures of what a few of the kids did this morning. The other boys were downstairs playing a game (without fighting!!). I guess I should have gotten a picture of that, too, so I would have proof of them getting along :)

Dad helping Daniel with his math. Tom decided to strike up the studious pose when he noticed me taking pictures!!


Hmm...let's see here.


Now, that's a good thought!


Dad playing a game with Sarah and Rachel. Ethan thought he was playing too!


Must be getting serious--Dad sat up :)


Rachel reading to Ethan. First a Bible story.


Now, we'll read a library book. Rachel is learning to read (she's almost done with her 100 Lessons book)!!!


Must be a funny part about Jenny's socks :)



"I can't believe I'm actually listening to a book about a girl's socks!!"



Sarah doing what she does best--reading!
(Those are the overhead closet doors behind her, by the way. Tom hung them up later this evening.)

No comments: