Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's a BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the wee hours of May 12, 2010, we welcomed a wee baby girl :) Haven Faith Weadock was born at 12:50am, weighing in at a mere 7lbs, 11ozs and was only 19 3/4in long. She has a bunch of beautiful, black hair and is just perfect. Here are some pictures of her soon after her birth.



Yes, even a picture of me--ugh!




She's awake!!


With her Daddy!!


On Saturday, I took some pictures of the 3 girls together. I really can't believe that we now have 3 girls!!



The older girls are also very happy to have another sister. Rachel keeps praying and thanking God that the baby was a girl :) I think 6 brothers may have been a bit overwhelming for them!! However, I hope poor Ethan will turn out ok surrounded by 3 sisters :) He absolutely loves little Haven--he says her name very clearly too. He loves to hold her.



More pictures to come soon. Thanks to all who were praying before, during, and after the labor and delivery!