Saturday, July 31, 2010

4th of July!

I know, I know. It's August 1st, not the 4th of July. But, remember, I have a new baby, 7 other kids, a Tom (!), cleaning, cooking, etc, etc. "Man works from sun to sun, but a woman's work is never done." So, in another attempt to catch up on pictures, here are some from the 4th. I will try my very best to finish the July pictures this week. There are some cute ones coming.

Oh, by the way, I woke Haven up this morning (Saturday) at 9:15!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!! She slept for 10 hours straight :) I don't know how long she would have gone, but I was wanting to wake her up and feed her. I am so thankful that the Lord has given us such a wonderful sleeper. I whole-heartedly support scheduling your baby, too :)

Well, here are some pictures. I didn't take a whole lot during the day--it was very hot and I spent most of the time inside with Haven.

Sarah

Rachel and Andrew

Peter

Daniel and Haven (it's obviously time to go home!)


Ethan

Balloon !

Haven--I made that dress for Sarah's first 4th of July :)

Andrew

Nathan

More to come soon--this week, I hope!! Have a great week, stay cool :)

No comments: