Monday, May 2, 2011

She's ONE!!!

My sweet little baby girl turned ONE last week--May 12th!! (She shares a birthday with her Grandma W.) I honestly, truly can't believe how fast this year has gone. I probably say that every year, but this is ridiculous. If time keeps going this fast, I'm gonna be an old woman next week!
We celebrated Haven's birthday with my parents on Easter. Here are a couple pictures of her.

Haven opening her presents
Shirts and dresses!!!!!!!!

We also celebrated at home on the 12th. We had a meeting at church that night so we made a birthday cake and took it with us. Haven opened a present from us, too.

A new carseat!! She's the first of our girls to get a pink carseat :) Rachel, who can't wait to get out of her booster seat, really wanted to sit in it!!

Ok, I'm sorry. My computer is having some technical problems right now and it's not letting me upload pictures and add comments the way I want to. It took me about 1/2 hour to do this post and I don't have that kind of time. After my dear, sweet husband has time to fix the problem, I will put up the other pictures I have. I just wanted to get Haven's birthday pictures up before she turns 2 :)

No comments: