Friday, December 9, 2011

September 2011

Yes, you read that right. Remember I promised September pictures when I could get them off my dead computer?? Well, I got them. I've been procrastinating, but I'm finally going to bite the bullet and start putting them on. So, here's the first batch from September. (Hopefully, I can get caught up in time to put Daniel's birthday on here before Christmas!! Sorry, Daniel!)

Andrew's 10th birthday--Sept. 1
new keyboard
Ethan gave him a present, too...one of his trucks :)
Ethan playing peek-a-boo
Ethan and Haven playing in the curtains
lest you think I don't really exist!
Peter...compostable man
New shirts from Grandma--
(cousin)Brenna, Rachel, and Sarah

First soccer games of the season--Nathan, Grandma W,
Haven, Ethan, and Rachel
Rachel--white shirt
Sarah--white shirt
For some reason, there are quite a few pictures of Daniel!
Here are a couple of them.
goalie

More soccer pictures to come...some super cute ones of Ethan and Haven, too. Not playing soccer, but playing during the soccer games.

















No comments: