Tuesday, May 22, 2012

April 2012

No, I didn't manage to update more often in smaller segments. My intentions were good. Really. I'll keep trying until I actually succeed. Before uploading a month's worth of pictures, I'll finish the broken bone story from last month. Tom was playing soccer at church with the young people and dove to save a goal. I guess someone ended up stepping on his hand. Thankfully, it was his left hand. It swelled up quite a bit and bruised slightly, but it was very painful. He never had it x-rayed, partly due to the lack of insurance at this point. It has healed, leaving a slight bump in the top of his hand.

Other exciting news. None.

We are still unemployed. Please continue to pray for the Lord's leading. He has been looking and may have a temporary job in June. We still just need to know what the next step for our family should be. Sarah and I vote for New Zealand. Think of all the lamb dishes we could enjoy. Yum. And, best of all, no snakes :)

Ok, ok, enough blathering. Here are the pictures...
Haven and Abby K.

Coach Tom--first soccer game

Andrew (black socks, blue shirt) and Peter (yellow socks)

Ethan and Andrew playing soccer

Andrew and the girls playing soccer

Ethan was the goalie!!

Haven playing cars :)

Andrew kicking the ball

Rachel with the ball

Sarah as goalie

Sarah with the ball

Haven with shirt from Abby K.

Sweet Rachel

The many faces of Rachel



(She was playing with my camera)

Ethan at the Koski's--playing cars

--playing golf


--running track
--sleeping after a long, fun day :)

Haven in princess tent--she went and got her blanket, pillow, and doll!

Sweet Sarah

Daniel practicing soccer

Ethan rolling down the hill

Here comes Haven

Haven showing me her shirt

Peter getting ready to launch his rocket

Almost ready! Then my camera batteries died :(
 It was a great launch.

Rachel on a woodpile

Sarah and Rachel

(The rest of the pictures were taken at my parents' house on Easter.)
Andrew and Haven with my parents' dog

Andrew and the dog, Cinnamon

Daniel and Andrew matched

Ethan

Ethan

Ethan and Grandpa

Grandpa, Haven, and Sarah

Nathan on my cell phone--I finally got a picture of him.
I was trying all day.

Peter

Rachel

Sarah and Haven

Rachel and Sarah

Tom

Us--the happy couple :)

Weadock Family

1 comment:

Abby said...

Good job on the update!!! Love the pixs of Haven and I didn't know Rachel was sweet!?!? lol