Monday, January 4, 2010

2010--New Year, New Blog!!




I've decided to change to this website for my blog because adding pictures is so much easier. That was part of the reason why it was getting harder to keep up the other blog. Adding pictures was quite a long process. Anyway, here we are.

Christmas this year was interesting because of the...whooping cough!!!! All 7 kids were exposed at church and all 7 of them have it. We were home for the first time ever on a Christmas. It was nice, quiet (except for the coughing), and a little strange. Since none of them is contagious any longer, we were able to celebrate with my family the day after Christmas. However, the cough is supposed to continue for several weeks/months--like, about 100 days. UGH! We're keeping them home as much as possible because they sound bad. However, they won't be spreading it--they were on the antibiotic and the Health Department told us they were fine to be in public. So, I guess it's official :)

Now, we're onto a New Year. I'm not sure how we're supposed to say 2010. We were saying 'oh 9' for 2009, but we can't just say '10'. Any suggestions?? I haven't heard anyone say it yet. Maybe we're stuck with 'two thousand 10' or '20 10'. The first is a bit long and the 2nd sounds weird.

Here are some pictures of the kids I took for the cover of a calendar I made.





One more thing--I opened the fridge this morning and found some interesting things. Take a look and see if you can see them. (Thankfully, Peter helped me clean the fridge yesterday--if not, there would be no pictures!!)









That's it for now--we'll see how this goes and if I can stay caught up :)


2 comments:

The Maynard Family said...

Good! Your blog used to clog up my old computer! :) Nice fridge...multi-tasking as a toy box!

Shannon Culver said...

Yeah! Your old blog took forever to load on my computer. This one is much better!
I'm impressed with your 'fridge organization! Wow!
Happy New Year
Shannon