Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Pictures

Yes, it's pretty much way past Christmas, but here are a few pictures anyway :)

Dad and Ethan vacuuming!!










Our Christmas tree with way too many presents!

Daniel and his cool, smug look :)

Andrew and a new shirt.









Rachel and Ethan with their new hats (Rams)!



These next pictures were taken at my brother's house.

Nathan with a new shirt.



Dad and Ethan--way past nap time!


Daniel looking cool :)


Nathan and Ethan playing cars!



I'm still working on the formatting of this new blog. Help!! I upload 5 pictures in the order I want them, and they post on the blog in reverse order. I know, I could just put them on backwards, but is there any easier way??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first pix you upload will be your last...that is just the way it goes....a little confusing I know...you'll get the hang of it soon! :)

~Ark

Anonymous said...

Ya, you just have to upload the pictures from the bottom of the file to the top :-( It's not too bad once you get used to it :-) Have fun!
~ABZ~

The Rays said...

So I'm not the only one frustrated by that... But yeah, you just kinda live with it and get used to it!
~Mya