Monday, February 1, 2010

Cinnamon and Chicken

The 4 older boys spent the night last Friday with my parents. They had a great time. If I can get some pictures of the weekend, I'll post them on here. They went snow shoeing!! My parents brought them back Saturday night and also brought along their dachshund, Cinnamon. Bethany had given Ethan a stuffed dog for Christmas and it looks just like Cinnamon. We named Ethan's dog, Nutmeg (aka Nut). I tried to get some pictures of Cinnamon and Nutmeg. Here they are.












Ethan is always excited to see "Bumpa"!! He loves when Grandpa comes over. Here he is playing with him :)


Ethan petting Cinnamon! Even Sarah touched her this time. Sarah is pretty much terrified of dogs for some unknown reason. She did really well on Saturday :)


Rachel--the happy girl!! I don't know what's up, but I'm glad she's smiling :)


For lunch on Sunday after church, Tom made this wonderful dish!! It was so good. It's pasta, chicken with Italian dressing, peppers, and cheese. WOW!! The kids all loved it, too!!

No comments: