Tuesday, December 7, 2010

part 5

Are you impressed yet?? How many days is this now in a row that I have updated my blog?? WOW! However, it would be nice to know if anyone is actually enjoying this or am I just wasting my time?!?! Well, while you think about that, here are 5 more pictures.

Little silly boy

Ethan teaching Haven how to play trucks

Haven would rather play a board game

Sweet baby girl

Here is the first of many of these pictures!

So, that basically ends October. Well, I do have a few more pictures from a different camera that I haven't sorted out yet. I'll try to go through those quickly (most of them are junk pictures that the kids took) and post them. I have no idea why someone thought it would be neat to take 25 pictures of Rachel getting her teeth brushed, but obviously someone saw the need :) The kids just like to have a camera in their hands and click away. Some of the pictures are um, truly, um, interesting. Most will find their home in the recycle bin :)

I'll try to get the rest on here soon, but it may be a day or two.

*Haven's 6th tooth popped through yesterday (Monday, Dec 5).

**Tom is pretty much back to normal--whatever that is :) Thanks for praying.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love looking at your blog, So keep up the great pictures.

Sarah Rose said...

Love the updates!!! i really like the picture with all the kids in their Michigan shirts:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, haven really picked a great board game to play. :)

Meriadoc

Nathaniel said...

Yes the board game is a nice one

Pipen\Nathaniel