Saturday, March 26, 2011

How Fun--Someone is 41!!!!

I didn't realize that it had been so long since I updated this blog--oops. Time is going by faster and faster the older Tom gets (!)!!!! So, speaking of Tom, can you guess how old he is today!?!? That's right...41. I really can't believe that the guy I met my junior year of high school is already 41. It's incredible. I mean, I don't feel a day over 21. All you young people out there...don't blink. Life goes by that quickly. I didn't believe it when I was in high school and college, but I do know. Do I want to go back and start over? No, not really. Of course, there are some things I would do differently, but, no I don't want to start over. Learn from mistakes, go on, try to help others not make the same mistakes. Figure out what the Lord wants us to do...and DO IT!!

Well, on to the pictures. I know that's why most people read the blog--at least, that's why I read other blogs :) I was organizing a few things the other day and came across these cute pictures of Little Tom. I didn't even know I had them. I'm planning to ask his mom if she has others that I can scan and share (!). I'd really like to frame these and hang them somewhere--I just need to find a spot.

Happy Birthday, Sweetie!!! I love you :)


2 yrs old

3 yrs old

4 yrs old
What a cutie :)

8 yrs old--I love this picture!
I think he looks like Sarah here :)

Maybe about 11 or 12--I need to ask his mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the glasses in the last one. You sure are getting old. AAK

Unknown said...

wow dude, those pictures are CLASSIC!