Monday, April 25, 2011

If April showers bring May flowers,...

what do May flowers bring???

I just realized this morning that April is pretty nearly over already. I know I say this every month and with every child's birthday, but, really, why is time flying by so quickly?? I guess we really should redeem the time--not waste our days--make them count for eternity (where there is no time). Today is April 25--my dad turned 65 today. WOW! That seems old, but I'll be there soon enough. When I'm 65, my oldest will be 40 (my age now) and our youngest-right-now will be 26. My dad's younger child (my brother) will be 39 this year. I wonder what it will be like to have young kids when I'm old like my parents!!!!!!! (I hope they're not reading this blog!)

Anyway, that was a bit of confusing blather. Most people just come here to see pictures. So, without any further ado......ta-da: April pictures :)

Haven and Grayson Kimmel
Haven standing up :)
She loves that toothbrush
Mouth always open!!
Ethan taking a nap--he put on the hat and mittens :)
Ethan's big mouth :)
Every time Haven sees Tom's computer, she goes right to it!
She loves the mouse :)
Ethan and Haven being cute
Our sweet little Haven
Daddy and the 2 babies
Another picture of the napping Ethan :)
He does the weirdest things in his sleep!
Snow in April...in Michigan
No bake cookies that turned out really well--yum!
Haven doing what she does best these days--
getting into cupboards and making a mess!
No bowl or cup stands a chance when Haven is nearby!!


I have a bunch of pictures from Easter that I will try to put on here sometime this week. Don't hold your breath, though. I'll try, I promise. Tomorrow is our last day of dissection, too. I hope I remember to take my camera. We're supposed to dissect a clam, a sponge, a grasshopper, and a fetal pig. It should be quite interesting.



Pilgrims, of course :)





1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow first time iv been here in a loooong while! good to see pics of our kids still grace ur blogs every so often