Thursday, June 2, 2011

Some random pictures, just because!!

Some pictures from the end of May and beginning of June!!

I made this yummy Indian Coconut Curried Vegetables for dinner--it was delicious (the kids had different opinions, but it got eater!)

I tried very hard to get one good picture of them wearing matching shirts (thanks, Koskis!). However, I failed!! (The shirts say, "Monkey See, Monkey Do, Monkey Gets in Trouble, too!)

What an innocent looking face :)

She's telling him that he's the "monkey gets in trouble too" type of monkey :)I didn't know monkeys liked mice!! Haven loves to play with Tom's laptop--not a good combo (fat baby girl meets Dad's computer). I guess her shirt is right--monkey gets in trouble, too!!Ethan, Sarah, and Rachel in the sprinker--1st time this year :)

Peter even joined in on the water fun!! It was so hot 2 days after being so chilly (I wore a jacket to the store and stayed inside all day). We even ended up turning on the ac for 1 1/2 days!Rachel in the sprinkler

Ethan in the sprinkler!!

My greenhouse--thanks Daniel and Sweetie :)It actually looks a bit better in person--the muddy ground doesn't do much for it!All the wind has pretty much destroyed the poor thing, though. If I re-do this next year, we'll glue it together. It served its purpose and I love it!! See the following pictures of my 'crops'!!!!

I'm trying to grow tomatoes and peppers and cucumbers! I started all of these plants (except the cukes) from seeds :) I know there are several pictures of plants, but aren't they so cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coconut??? It looked yummy till I read that! Yuck!

~Sarah Rose

Weadock Family said...

Yes, coconut, Sarah Rose!! Coconut is wonderful :) Actually, you couldn't taste that flavor at all--it just made it a bit creamy.