Wednesday, July 6, 2011

bETHANy and Camp

I still think it's neat that Ethan is in Bethany! No, we didn't plan that when he was born, either. I didn't notice it until several months after he was born. Anyway, that's not what these pictures are about so enough of that :)

The first picture is of Bethany in her dress from India. She really wanted a picture with Ethan, but he was very uncooperative that morning.

However, he decided to be sweet and help his sister in the parking lot :)Haven's wearing a dress I made for a friend of mine when she had her first baby about 17 years ago. Both of her girls wore it and then she gave it back to me when we had Sarah :) All 3 of my girls have worn it now! I'm trying to find the picture of Sarah--then I'll put all 3 on here together.

Nathan and Daniel went to Camp Joy this summer. They seemed to have a great time. (We had a nice time at home, too--it was pretty quiet!!!) Here are some pictures of them as they get ready to leave for the week. Thank you so much, Grandpa Koski for driving the crew up and back--all alone :)

The boys (Daniel, Nathaniel, Nathan)

The crew minus one (Nathan, Nathaniel, Daniel, Sarah, Mya)

Here's the missing Kristyn!

Just a cute/pretty picture of Sarah Rose!

The fearless driver!! I'm not sure, but it looks like a GPS he's installing. Since I already know the rest of the story, I'll tell you that he made it up and back 2 times without getting lost ;)


Ok, so, I have one or 2 more batches of pictures from June. Then (for all you impatient, I-can't-believe-no-one-has-posted-4th-of-July-pictures people~~and you know who you are, Koskis!!) I will work on July 4th pictures. I actually don't have very many at all so if you're eagerly awaiting those, you may be disappointed.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, I guess I can be a little more patient waiting for the 4th of July ones....I think the only time you had your camera out was when Haven was sleeping :)
I'll go bug the Burtts into updating.

-Meriadoc