Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September 21, 2010

A day to *not* remember!!!! I never thought I would ever be 40. I mean, really, that sounds so old. Forty--40. I remember when my parents turned 40. Now, I'm 40 and my kids will remember it someday. I really don't feel 40, but, then again, what does 40 feel like? I woke up to a baby calling me, I nursed, changed diapers, made breakfast, went to the store, cleaned the house (or, rather, made the kids do it!), did laundry, and prepared to make dinner (my neighbor surprised me with dinner--and she didn't even know it was my birthday!!). Well, I could wax sentimental and list all my blessings or I could be cynical and list all my headaches (!) But...it's almost 5pm and I need to make sure dinner is ready and the baby is fed and the kids are ready for church and I'm ready for church and, and, and,.............. :)

Oh, I was born in Ann Arbor, MI at St. Joe at 7:06 pm. I weighed 7lbs, 6 ozs. I don't know how long I was. My dad was in Vietnam for 3 more months. I lived with my grandparents (and mom) for awhile. (I remember none of the above.)

No comments: