Saturday, September 4, 2010

Family night at the park--part 2

Here are the rest of the pictures. Hope they aren't too boring :) We had such a good time--the weather was beautiful!

First picture on the grass

Obviously, we didn't really enjoy it :)

Cute baby feet!

Now, it's Mom's turn to kick the soccer ball. Give me a break--it has been many years since my prime :)

Look at that form!

Oh, my aching back! I guess I should've stretched first :)

Well, I had better things to do with my time. I needed to cuddle a crying baby.


Nathan--he didn't have as much fun as the rest of us.


Peter--ready to kick

Making a save!!

Guess who?!?! She didn't want her picture taken at first!

Then, every 30 seconds, it was, "Mom, look at me. Take my picture."

Cute Rachel ;)


Sweet Sarah


She loves to climb up and slide down this pole!

Another one of her favorites

Two little sweeties :)

Time to go home

Happy Labor Day!! Hopefully, you won't have to do too much laboring ;) Just sit back and enjoy the 'no-air-conditioner-necessary' weather!!!!!!!! (By the way, I love Fall as much as the next guy, but cool Fall temperatures right after a week of 90 degree weather is a bit much. Sunday-90, Mon-94, Tues-92, Wed-87, Thurs-80 something, Fri-75, Sat-30 below!! Well, maybe it was closer to 63, but it felt like 30 below. Rachel said it was snowing!!)

No comments: