Friday, February 11, 2011

It's that time!!

Well, it's been a few hours and here I am--stuffed to the gills with Indian food. Wow! That was wonderful. We went to Madras Masala for their lunch buffet. WOW!! It makes me want to move to India~~except for all the snakes!! Anyway, it was delicious and no one even said the word 'mom' during the meal. No one argued or tattled or made a mess or cried. It was wonderful.

But, I'm sure you didn't check back just to hear about how delicious our food was. Did I mention that it was fabulous?!? We both sorta rolled out of the restaurant.

So, pictures, right. That's why I'm here. Not to talk about the wonderful Indian food that we just ate. Pictures. I'll try to stay focused on pictures.

3 sweet girls in the morning

Rachel playing with the neighbor boy in the snow

on their bikes!!!

Rachel and Cooper (I tried to push his hat up a bit,
but he pulled it right back down!)

pretty Rachel in the snow

Haven and Victoria matched :)

admiring Haven's hair--or, picking out crumbs :)

Of course, we had to include Ethan!

Ethan was so excited about his new coat.
He put it on and fell asleep for his nap :)

Daniel put his new sweatshirt on Haven :)


That finishes January. I think I'll start a new post for February. That way I get credit for 2 posts instead of just one!!

1 comment:

Shannon Culver said...

Love Madras Masala's food (atmosphere not so much). I also like Raja Rani for their lunch buffet. Try it, and compare! There is another one out Washtenaw called Temptations (I think) that is also good as well as clean! Speaking of buffets (I'm sounding like an expert) but do try Asia City on Washtenaw. Very good Chinese!