Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzard and January

Well, we're supposedly in the middle of a huge blizzard. I was actually very excited about this. I mean, if we're going to get some snow, we might as well get SOME snow. One or two inches is not very exciting, but 12 is something to think about. I heard at one point we could've gotten 21 inches!! Now that would have been EXCITING!! Right now, it's barely snowing and, in fact, it sounds like it's raining. Freezing rain, no doubt. It's extremely windy and cold, but not what I would call a blizzard. I was looking forward to seeing a blizzard. I don't think I ever have seen one. Oh well. It would be nice, however, if we got enough of anything--snow, ice--to keep Tom home from work tomorrow! We'll see in a few hours.

Here are a couple of pictures from January. I did better this month keeping up--maybe February will be even better :)


Tom and Paul Reimann--just for fun!

Ethan with his brother's sweatshirt (inside out!) and a rope!

Ethan with my pan lid

Haven having a great time eating her sisters' game

"I am so funny!!"

Ethan with a skunk hat

Thanks, Nathaniel K. for the hat :)

Ethan and Haven--she's standing!

Just a cute Haven :)

Ok, I skipped a few January pictures--I'll fill them in soon. Here's one picture from tonight's blizzard!


Enjoy your snow day tomorrow, if you get one! I know our boys will be busy shoveling--I'm not sure how much school we'll get done.

No comments: