Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nathaniel!!! (No, not Nathan)

Ok, Nathaniel, I finally have a few minutes to put these pictures on. Actually, there are probably a hundred other things that I should be doing, but I'll sacrifice for you and do this instead :)

So, for the benefit of the readers, a couple of weeks ago--I think it was February 3-4--we had Nathaniel K. spend the night with us. For some strange reason, he preferred coming to our house full of boys to staying home with his sisters and their *girl* friends. Personally, I think going shopping with the girls would have been a lot of fun! Anyway, we were stuc...um, honored to have him with us for the night and part of the day. The boys stayed up way too late Thursday night talking and laughing. In the morning, the kids played outside making a snow fort and throwing snow balls at each other. It was freezing, but they had a great time. Then, we went bowling. I took my camera with me, but unfortunately, I forgot to check the batteries. I got a couple of pictures before they died. I think Nathaniel took some with his phone. (That still boggles my mind. Who would ever have thought that we would be taking pictures with our phones?!? I suppose we'll be calling with our cameras in the near future.) However, I have yet to see any pictures on the Koski blog from that fun-filled weekend adventure :) Hint. Hint.

Well, without further ado, here are the pictures...


Andrew taking the ball back...
and the release!! Wonderful form!!
Ethan, approaching the pins, sizing up the situation...
and the follow-through!
Someone took a picture of mom (without telling me first!)
Rachel was obviously thrilled with her roll
Oh, there's Nathaniel!! Hanging out with Nathan!
Peter's turn to show us how to throw the ball!

Getting snow for the fort

Um, Nathaniel, you're supposed to wait until they say 'go'
before you start throwing snowballs!

Nathan and Peter in a rare moment of 'getting along-ness'

Preparing the fort wall (l-r)
Daniel, Peter, Rachel, Andrew, Nathan

Now, we're ready to attack

Waiting anxiously for the attack to start
(l-r) Rachel, Nathaniel, Andrew, Daniel

Two of them are eying the enemy; one is busy eating!

Hope you had a good time, Natty! The boys enjoyed having you and we say, "What's one more boy anyway?!?" Next time, we'll take your sisters and you can have the boys!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to say, picture on phoned turned out but his phone does not have service, so until the time he can afford the service that is where the pictures will stay. Nathaniel did not know this. Love your picture though. Mrs.K