Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Swimming!!

On July 1, we went to the Woodbury's to go swimming...even Haven got in the water :) The first few pictures are of the Woodbury's area and of our drive home. It's amazing that there are nice pretty places here in Ann Arbor :)



No, I do not like pictures of myself, but I figured I should have a couple so the kids remember me when I'm dead and gone :)

Ethan :) He's doing so well in the pool.

Rachel--also doing well...a great improvement from last year :)

See...here I am!

Haven had such a rough time--it's hard to be carried around in a pool. She fell asleep while "swimming"!!Sarah--she loves to swim :)

Rachel

Up close and personal with...Andrew!

Peter

Andrew again :)

Can't get too much of Ethan!

So sweet!


I know you're probably wondering where the other 2 boys are...I'm wondering the same thing! OH, THAT'S RIGHT! They were at Camp Joy for the week. We went swimming without them and had a wonderful time (I hope that's not terrible to say!). The other obvious missing person is the picture-taker. He didn't want to be in any pictures. I'll have to catch him another time!


No comments: