Friday, August 6, 2010

I think I can, I think I can....

Let's see...it's 12:30am and I definitely don't want to be up much longer. I don't have a lot of pictures left from July. OK, I'll try to finish them up. Here goes!

I'm not sure what he's doing or why or who took the picture, but it's kinda cute of Andrew!
Haven in a denim jumper!

During one of the recent rain storms, *Tom* decided that it would be fun for the kids to go outside and play. They did have a great time. It was fun to watch. (However, the laundry afterward was not so much fun!!)

Boys playing soccer in the rain
Rachel jumping in the puddles
Sarah and Ethan
Dad and Haven on the porch during the storm
Ethan standing in the rain
Sarah fishing??
Ethan in the puddle
Ewww, gross! Whose kids are these?!?!
Andrew in the puddles after the rain
Andrew, Ethan, and Rachel--hmm, a waterbed??!!
Sarah and Rachel drip drying before coming in to clean up
He had a great time!
I didn't even recognize him :)

I took some pictures of my flowers during the rain storm


Just a cute little fat girl :)

Ethan is doing this weird thing now--he doesn't like to sleep in his own bed. So, with much complaining, Tom has reluctantly given in and lain down with Ethan! (For the record #1, I just looked up the correct form of 'lie, lay, has lain.') (For the record #2, the complaining and reluctance just don't exist!)
Nap time

Ethan fell asleep--this time at night--holding Tom's hand :)
By the way, he doesn't sleep here all night. Tom carries him back to his own bed and he stays there until the morning. We're working on getting him to start in his own bed, too. We're not exactly sure why this is happening right now, but we're also not too concerned :)
I was able to get a Bumbo seat on craigslist for Haven. I've never used one before. She seems to like it so far!



YEAH!! I did it!! The next post should be of August--unless I overlooked something!! Enjoy the nice weather for one more day. It looks the temps are going right back up starting on Sunday :( I'm actually looking forward to Fall--I like Fall anyway, but usually Summer is enjoyable, too. This Summer has been brutally hot, though. I don't like to stick to everything I touch!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Mrs. Weadock, Winter is coming and everything will cool down. :)

Weadock Family said...

That's not what I had in mind :) A simple cooling off of about 15 degrees would be perfect.

SarahCJ said...

nooooo not winter!!!! cute pictures of the kids...heard bumbo seat is great!!!! hi to Rachel and Sarah :) -Sarah Elwood