Thursday, August 26, 2010

Family night at the park--part 1

Last week, we went to the park after Tom got home from work. It was such a beautiful night. I took way too many pictures. Here is the first installment.


Andrew in woodchips

Andrew on playset

Andrew on playset


Andrew posing for camera

Andrew posing for camera

Andrew playing soccer


Dad and Haven--I love the look on her face :)

Dad and Haven


Dad playing soccer

Daniel playing soccer

Daniel

Daniel, Peter, Andrew


Ethan on playset


Ethan


Ethan


Ethan


Ethan and Sarah on slide


Ethan riding his tricycle home

Haven--up close and personal!!


Haven enjoying the nice night


Lots more pictures to come! AND, I took the kids to the park the next day and took just as many pictures :) I probably won't put too many of those on here. I did get a couple good ones of all the kids together, though.

No comments: