Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Random July pictures

In my attempt to get caught up... here are some assorted and sundry pictures :)


Sarah and Rachel


Haven in her flip-flop outfit

Ethan with his "baby." (You should see the other pictures I took of him trying to nurse this baby! I think I'll keep them for his graduation open house!!!!)

Cute Haven

Haven and Ethan taking a nap together :)

Ethan and his namesake (at least, partly), Ethan Champlin


Ethan at the Koski's house--with a super soaker

Grandpa Koski filling up the super soaker--Ethan turned on him and soaked him :)

Ethan with a sparkler

Bethany and Ethan


It's not often that all 7 kids (yes, we have 8, but Haven doesn't really do too much right now except eat, sleep, cry, get held, get changed, etc) actually play together. So, when I saw them playing together--and doing it nicely (ie no arguing or screaming)--I ran to get my camera. They were playing soccer in the backyard. It was fun to watch them. Even the girls have started playing soccer with each other this summer. They come in all sweaty and say, "I won 8-7" and then proceed to tell me about the game. The other day, they even did an instant replay for me when I went out to watch them :) Maybe someday they can play on a team. We'll see how it goes with Nathan and Daniel first this Fall. Here are some pictures of them playing.






Well, that's it for tonight. There are a few more from July. I think I'm doing pretty well--it's only Tuesday. I still have 4 days before the week is over. (For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, I wanted to be caught up with July pictures by the end of this week.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOu did a good job with the Etan\Mr.Champlin photto, only a corner of my sleeve visible. :)

-Meriadoc