Monday, January 3, 2011

Almost done


Here are yet some more pictures from November. Sometime during this month, my camera broke--spontaneously?? NO! While just sitting on my desk in its case where it's supposed to be unless permission is asked?? NO! Someone with little fingers got a hold of it and broke it :( So, I had to resort to a different camera until my sweet husband got me a new one for Christmas (which technically hasn't happened yet since it's still November--this is getting so confusing!!). Anyway, I said all that because I'm missing some November pictures--the pictures of Daniel's birthday cake. I'll search for them and put them up when I find them. Until then, here are the rest of the pictures from my recently departed digital camera.


Ethan got a lizard for his birthday--thank you,
Bethany, for the plastic variety :)
Cool tail
Daniel and Haven! He loves the babies :)
Ethan showing Haven how to play cars :)
Peter showing Haven how to play the piano--see, Sam,
they do practice!!

Dad and Daniel on Daniel's 13th birthday!
How did he ever get so old?? (Daniel, that is!)
Haven and Daniel
The Birthday Boy--13 years old!!
A Greek New Testament for the Greek scholar
So, that's why they call you Shorty.
At least they're orange--you like orange :)
Ethan with one of the girls' bonnets on--what a goof!
Haven and her amazing feat, uh,...feet!!
Such a big girl--here she's 6 months old
Just love this tongue picture!!
Ethan decided he would help me clean out the cupboards!
He did a great job vacuuming all the spilled cereal!


So, I'll look for the missing pictures and get them up soon. Until then, feel free to comment!! School starts back up tomorrow and I'm not ready. I put off correcting papers until the very last minute and now I'm paying for it. I need to go get busy.

**Haven cut tooth #7 last week--the 30th, I think. One more to go and then a break, I hope. I'm extremely tired of wiping her nose. It's been over a month now of constant flow! NO MORE TEETH or I'm going to go crazy :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love the photo up top! What a blessed bunch you are!

Seriously? Your 13-year-old got a Greek NT? I'm totally impressed.

Baby Haven is getting so big and pretty! And BIG! Great job, Mama!