Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Some snow pictures

I really don't like the cold weather. I've lived in Michigan for pretty much my whole life (I'm told I lived in Colorado for about a year while my dad was in the army--I don't remember that at all since I was only 1). So, other than that, it's been Michigan. I think it's time for a change. A southern-type of change. Not the deep south. Just a little bit south. The snow is pretty when it's new, but the cold temperatures are not enjoyable. However, the kids are having a great time in the snow. They especially like to go out and play in the evening--when it's dark. Obviously, they didn't get my genes as far as cold goes. Well, maybe Ethan did. We spend like 2 hours getting him bundled up and then 10 minutes later, he comes in and says he cold. The other ones stay out for hours. Crazy kids. Here are a few pictures of them in the snow .

Sarah and Rachel sledding in the backyard
(Sarah--purple; Rachel--blue)



Ethan shoveling





Look at the snow flying behind him!!

Andrew sprinkling sand on the sidewalks

Daniel sprinkling sand on the driveway--notice
his shorts! Crazy kid.

Nathan--proof that he was outside!

Peter, Rachel (no hat), and Ethan looking somewhat clueless :)


Rachel

Sarah

Sweet baby feet :)


Well, that's it for now. It's late and I'm falling asleep at my computer!! My feet are cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just had to get those baby feet in there, didn't you. Love the shorts kids. Jacob and Nathaniel both like doing that... Your girls look like my two older one. Glad to see that.