Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's NOVEMBER!!!!

Happy November to one and all!! I'm determined to get this blog up to date and keep it there for the new year--thankfully, it's only November and I have plenty of time to get caught up. (If you think I'm a loon and don't know what's going on, scroll down a few posts and you'll get the idea!)

Here are some pictures from November.

Tom got a fire pit for his birthday (super duper late!)--here are Tom and the kids trying it out.
Sorry for the blurry picture. I'm still learning how to use my camera correctly!


Cute Ethan

Ethan and Haven

Dress-up day at church: Princess Rachel

Ethan and Haven
They really do love each other--right now, anyway!

Rachel and Haven with matching jumpers.
Yes, the picture is sideways. Turn your head down and to the right!
(It was taken on someone's cell phone and sent to me--I can't edit it.)


Ethan helping my dad paint our walls

He even asked for a ladder for Christmas this year.
He was disappointed when he realized he didn't get one :)

Ethan working while the girls play outside :)

My 3 sweet girls in Haven's crib!!


OK, that's all folks!! More to come possibly tomorrow. My pictures are all ready to go--I just need time to put them on here. It's too late right now to be doing this.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (I know it's only November--I'm practicing!!!!!)

No comments: