Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I found the pictures!

Here are the extra pictures that I found from November. I can't wait to be caught up with this blog. Then, I'm going to have to force myself to stay current :) I just can't believe how many things there are to do in a day's time!! Sometimes it's just overwhelming and the blog is not high on the list. Sorry.

*Haven cut tooth #8 on the 8th of January. She is also now getting into the sitting position all by herself :) She started that about 1 1/2 weeks ago. She's still very sweet!! She's also very interested in the things we're eating. She likes to take bites of most everything. She's also interested in things we don't eat--and takes bites of those, as well :)

Daniel's birthday cake



Ethan and Haven :)

Sweet Haven

Ethan and Haven watching a Baby Einstein video


Peter's first attempt at changing a stinky diaper (Ethan's)!!
I love the mask ;)

2 days before Christmas, Ethan 'ran into' his buddy, Matthew, at church.
Ethan got the worse end of the deal :)
(He healed very quickly!)


My parents

My parents and brother, David

Grandpa and Grandma with the boys
(all ours, except for Carson on the far left)

Grandpa and Grandma with the girls
(Brenna is in the middle on the floor)

Our family on Christmas

The whole gang! (My brother's wife--in pink--is Amy)

Ethan with his new tools

Haven enjoying the wrapping paper

Daniel, looking so excited on Christmas day ;)

I was trying out my new camera with the panoramic setting!
This is my brother's family room ;)

Dad and Haven

It was a long day--Ethan asleep in the family room!


Haven getting into more stuff :)

Our Christmas tree this year--no ornaments!!!!!!


Well, I didn't plan to do all of December, but that pretty much sums up our month. I may have a few more miscellaneous pictures, but that's it for right now. Enjoy :)

No comments: